Oracle certification program is the professional certification for IT people, who want to know oracle product or services in detail. Oracle offers various certifications for various products or services like Java, MySQL, Solaris and other products. Typically it is a multiple choice exam.
There are five categories for for the oracle certification program. But we will cover only three.
- Associate – It checks fundamental skills and knowledge.
- Professional- More advanced level of technical expertise compared to Associate
- Master- Advance level of expertise than Professional
Oracle Java SE Certifications
- Java SE 5 and 6, Certified Associate Exam
- Java SE 7 Programmer I
- Java SE 8 Programmer I
- Java SE 5 Programmer Certified Professional Exam
- Java SE 5 Programmer Certified Professional Upgrade Exam
- Java SE 6 Programmer Certified Professional Exam
- Java SE 6 Programmer Certified Professional Upgrade Exam
- Java SE 7 Programmer II
- ava SE 8 Programmer II
- Upgrade to Java SE 7 Programmer
- Java SE 6 Developer Certified Master Assignment
- Java SE 6 Developer Certified Master Essay Exam
- Java SE 6 Developer Certified Master Assignment for Resubmission
For Java certifications you can start up with Associate level exam. As that is prerequisite for giving some of the Professional level exams.
So your learning path would be like this:
- Associate Level
- Professional Level
- Master Level
Oracle Certification Exam path
For different java versions different exams are there. To be prepared for this Professional level exams, We cover the following topics in our training.
Java Platform Overview
Java Syntax and Class Review
Encapsulation and Polymorphism
Java Class Design
Advanced Class Design
Inheritance with Java Interfaces
Generics and Collections
Exceptions and Assertions
File I/O with NIO 2
Database application with JDBC
For all above topics, We explore each of these topics in details with practicals on Netbeans or Eclipse IDE.
After completion of this training, You would be able to build Desktop application in Java with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or any other relational database.
Click here for Oracle J2SE Certifications